Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hi.

Mobile blogger works now! I couldn't get it to work before. I'm not sure if I will try to blog from my phone anytime soon...but it's still kind of cool.

In other news...I have no other news. I started school this week, so I am pretty busy with that! And also feeling sleep deprived...but luckily I have tomorrow off.

I am working in our Digital Imaging department at work today. And I don't know a whole lot about cameras. It's going to be quite the adventure! I am looking forward to hopefully learning a lot.

Also, Digital Imaging=DI. DI also means Dharma Initiative. I am excited about Lost coming back this tuesday. Finally...the final season.

So I have to be at the orthodontist in an hour. I need to leave in half an hour. I'm thinking spend the rest of my free time with God. I'm starting II Timothy today...very good book.

Anyways, this post is kind of pointless...I should get going. BUT.

I hope to finish chapter seven soon...I've added a bit more if you read it earlier but it's still at a fairly incomplete level. I am looking forward to finishing the train battle though! Soon!

No comments: