Monday, June 29, 2009

Set it on fire!

News lately:

-My parents bought another jeep. A 2006 grand cherokee. It sort of reminds me of a tank. It's like a luxury battletank with leather seats and pop out cupholders.

-I am getting a new laptop computer. This is entirely unrelated, and only happening because the computer I have now is driving me CRAZY. And because I can sell my old one and my portable dvd player, and not spend too much money.

-While we're talking about spending money, I am considering a VIP package presell for the band Mute Math. You get their new cd plus bonus tracks, a t-shirt, and a ticket to one of their shows. All I need is someone to go with. Although I've never been to a concert by myself before, it could be exciting. Maybe I will meet some new people and come back with some kind of crazy skill, like belly dancing. Ok, maybe not belly dancing, that would be gross. Maybe juggling flaming ipod clock radios. My coworker and I were talking about the many uses we would have for twelve ipod clock radios and chief among them was setting them on fire and juggling them.

-I also fell randomly on the stairs a few minutes ago, but I didn't hurt myself.

-My hands smell a little bit like raw potatoes. I can't figure out why. They smelled like balloons yesterday, possibly because I blew up lots of balloons.

-I just realized I'm rambling pointlessly and should probably stop. I'll post links for you to drool over in angst that you don't have my life.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9368169&type=product&id=1218092959299


There's a cheaper model for 329.99 but I felt like I was being a cheapskate, skimping on the processor for a measly twenty bucks. I don't want another piece of junk I'll have to replace in a few years. This laptop upon which my fingers doth fly is only four years old, so it's a bit sad to have to replace it so soon.

http://mutemath.com/mmlp/

Yeah.

I still have green speckles in my hair. I had to explain to a bunch of people want LGD is. I'm pretty sure everyone at work things I'm crazy now. Ah well, I'm pretty sure they already thought I was crazy anyways. I make odd noises sometimes when I'm bored, and I'm bored at Best Buy a lot.

Yeah.

No comments: