Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh inconsistent me, crying out for consistency...

Hi llamas.

I just got home from work. Going to get moving on some typings now. Otherwise life has been pretty boring lately. I've gotten so used to working so much that now that my hours are cut, it's like I absorbed some of the boringness of work and it's carrying over to the rest of my life.

But anyways!!!!!!!!

To work, to work, to work I go. On WRITING that is. And I will try to do something exciting soon, so that I can be like "yeah I totally went skydiving without a parachute yesterday!!!" Or "just got back from cliff diving in Costa Rica, brought back a suntan and a trained monkey pickpocket."

But for now, just work, looking for a new job, going into the lawn mowing business, and writing. That's all I got. And possibly training for a triathalon.

Bye llamas.

No comments: