Saturday, August 20, 2011

EEEEEEEEEEE

I just submitted my book to the Kindle store for publishing...!! You should be able to purchase it by this time tomorrow. Unfortunately, it's just going to be in digital format for now, but a print version should be coming soon. There's also going to be a limited edition type deal where you can get two bonus short stories... but that'll be forthcoming as well as neither story is finished yet (but anyone who buys the book now will still get to read them here for free).

Be sure to let me know what you think!! Many thanks to Jeremy Cook for help editing and designing the cover. I'd also like to thank Joel Petraglia for his loyal readership to the end, and Chad Fopma and Jesse Applegate for some very helpful opinions.

Assuming Amazon lets it through I guess... but I'm not sure why they wouldn't.

Dearest llamas... the next time we meet... I just might be a published author. Ten plus years of hard work... finally coming to fruition. Phew.



No comments: