Monday, February 8, 2010

Two more new short stories and some new content for both my novels on the way soon. I've been doing some behind the scenes type work on several stories, and hope to post the results soon. In the meantime, I would appreciate some reviews for both the short stories I've posted over the last week. I've gotten one positive for Silence, but I'd love to hear some more thoughts on both, particularly Wolf Pack.

In other news...there is no other news. I'm not working much right now, so I'm spending much time writing, and mulling over writing...and looking for a job.

New episode of Lost tomorrow...and Bioshock 2 comes out! Maybe not very interesting to some, but certainly important in the entertainment world, which I consider myself to be a small part of.

Now...I must be off...hopefully to find something worthwhile to do with my time. Later llamas.

No comments: