Saturday, February 6, 2010

I would have stayed up with you all night...

Hi. I just watched an awesome movie called To Save A Life. Definitely a must see movie in the opinion of yours truly. Probably the best Christian movie I've seen in a long time. I can't believe how under the radar it is. I want to see it again.

I've had a lot of thoughts on my mind lately...I want to try to write something coherent soon, but I don't know that tonight is the right time. I wrote four ideas on my hand tonight...four ideas that have been on my mind a lot lately. You should tell me what sort of things they bring to your mind.

-Unity
-Surrender
-Sacrifice
-Generosity

And I wish I'd written down evangelism, but I didn't. Probably just as well. I have sloppy handwriting and I ran out of room anyways.

I've heard messages on some of these things lately...and unity is just something I've been talking with some friends about a lot. As you'll soon find (I wrote a vision statement for our magazine that I'll possibly post soon)...it's going to be a defining component of our magazine.

Now. It's late...and I'm eating organic cheezits. I should get to bed, but my mind is still kind of awake.

I leave you with this thought...I'm working on two new short stories...still trying to find that perfect little nugget of awesomeness that I can publish in the mag.

They're called:

-Wolfpack
-The Bronze Arrow

Yay.

No comments: