Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So I've exhausted all that I already had written for Sovereign Night, meaning we'll now be flying into new territory now...I believe I've got some rough ideas jotted for chapter four someplace. Hopefully soon I will find them and whip them into shape, and create something wonderful.

In other news, I'm watching Julie and Julia. It's a pretty good movie so far. Also, I like Amy Adams. One of my favorite actresses. Do women really go out and eat power lunches in large groups?? I see it a lot in movies, I've noticed.

The last few days at work have been crazy...early mornings, late nights. I'm glad it's over. I have tomorrow off!! And with it I will do so much...I am getting excited about Christmas! It's just a few days away. I can't believe what a whirlwind the last few weeks have been...

No comments: