Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shush

So.

It seems like there's been a lot going on in life lately...so I'm going to post a brief update.

First, I got braces.

Not enjoyable. My teeth have been sore since Thursday night. Yes, that long. It's difficult, also, because the back four braces chafe against the linings of my jaw. Also not enjoyable.

And.

I went to a new church today. This is not necessarily news, since I've been to three new churches recently, but this one felt like a better fit. I guess because they seem very driven by the Great Commission. This was refreshing to me, because in my experience everyone acts like Jesus's last words to believers were to party it up. Strong words?? Maybe...maybe not. [looks knowingly into the camera]

Also, we put our Christmas tree up today. It smells very pine up in here. Very pine. No pun intended. Seriously, because it's a little too strong. And something's making me itch like crazy.

Right now, my family is all watching the Office and both my parents are slumped over dead asleep. Very funny.

Shush is a funny word. It's like slush, only it's shush. Shush me. Don't shush me. Buy me a slushy.

Also, I decided Elf is the best Christmas movie ever.

Blog complete, over and out. Roger that.

Scratch that. Copy. We don't say roger in the fire service. I've been corrected for that before.

No comments: