Monday, December 14, 2009

I have no school.

It's weird.

So far, I've accomplished very little.

I am close to beating Dead Space though. So close. I've been...taking it a little easy for the first time in a long time, I will admit.

So. I still have to study, since I'm not finished. I haven't yet, but it's out there on the horizon somewhere. I also want to get some writing done, should the inspiration strike. But I need to reorganize myself on that front as its been awhile. Never did get around to writing much over the course of the semester.

Anyways, this is sort of a nonsense update...but I will hopefully post something of substance soon.

Good:

-Zelda: Spirit Tracks
-A Christmas Carol
-Subway breakfast
-Lemon tea
-Bear footstools
-Sleep
-Night at the Museum 2

Bad:

-Ladders (bad luck for me apparently)
-Insomnia
-Necromorphs
-Taylor Lautner (I have my reasons)
-Looking for a new job

Interesting:
-Putting away TVs
-Avatar (hopefully good)
-Flu shots
-Christmas shopping (Still got a little ways to go...)

5 comments:

MBA said...

Flu shots should be on the Bad list. I swear I could hear mine hit the bone in my arm.....

Leuke said...

I didn't think mine was that bad...and I got two! Hardcore.

I do have to add the new Lost artwork to the Bad list though...apparently I missed out because it all sold.

MBA said...

TWO!?! WHYYYY!?! That sounds just awful *feels faint*

Lol what a bummer :P. Lost, as in the TV show?

Leuke said...

Nah, it wasn't that bad...but then...I learned how to administer shots, so feeling faint about them is kind of silly for me.

Yes...I posted a blog about it. It's such a shame...I need new artwork for me room...

Leuke said...

Arrr. Apparently I'm a pirate.