Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sorry the blog is a bit messy right now. I am going to leave it that way till school's out fix it up soon.

I should be asleep right now probably… I always seem to get sleepy at inconvenient times, when I'm working, or driving, or sitting in class, and then when I lay down to actually go to bed I'm always wired. A few friends asked me whether I was blogging recently so I figured I'd make a concentrated effort. Effort being more likely to occur than concentration… but I'll try to make both happen.

In my educational technology class I've learned how to make podcasts, digital storybooks, wikis, and websites. In addition to my usual writing, I'd like to try and post some of those things as well. Later llamas.

This week the trend:

-Blogging(!)
-Lights "Peace Sign"
-Freelance Whales "Kilojoules"
-Audiobooks!!
-Super Smash Bros. (I taught my little sister how to play)
-Finishing up novel #3
-Geometry
-Eleven hour shifts
-Pacific Rim
-Time travel

No comments: