Monday, February 21, 2011

I walk a night in the valley...

Good news, llamas.

Webcams were on sale at work for super cheap so I picked one up. We are taking our maiden voyage right now. I have plans for this little camera... big plans... vlogging... I think is the word??

But not tonight. I think I will post my first video blog tomorrow!! For now I'm going to listen to Eisley and curl up in bed. I have had the most exhausting couple of days. Today has been pretty good though.

Let me count the ways.

-Opening manager was 45 minutes late, so I sat in my car and read John and "The Walking Dead"

-Been thinking about getting a webcam... webcams were on sale today.

-Toy Story 3, wonderful movie, was also on sale.

-New Eisley album came a week early. A WHOLE WEEK. I love Eisley.

-Pwned noobs with my bro in Call of Duty... won a ton of capture the flag matches for the first time. Yesssss.

-Came home just in time for pizza with the fam

Sadly, most of my reasons for being thankful for the day are pretty superficial, but as tired as I am, I will take it. Didn't get anything much done as far as writing, but I hope to repost chapter three very soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vlogging!?? I'm excited. Sister. I'm very excited for your vlog.

Leuke said...

Haha... we will have to wait and see. I tried making one today and I didn't like it... I am going to try again soon though. If it goes better I will post it.