Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Triumphant Return

Chapter 22 is back online. There are so many details to keep track of in writing a novel, I forget things sometimes. I had completely forgotten I'd mentioned Asriel's son early in the chapter, so I went back and inserted him into the story. Hopefully it will feel natural. If not... that's what editing is for!

Chapter XXII: Poverty of the Mind


I really enjoyed chapter 22. I think it turned out really well. I'm excited to start chapter 23. I have a good feeling about it so far.

I'm at Caribou right now. This coffee shop has turned into my haven for getting writing done. I come here a lot when I get writer's block. I love how homey it feels. Starbucks have good coffee, but they're so sterile and cramped, not a good environment for thinking.

Anyways, please enjoy chapter 22 and let me know what you think. I will be taking down chapters 2-20 very soon.

Later llamas.

Edit: The beginning of chapter 23 is very emotional. I got choked up and almost shed a tear in the middle of Caribou... that would have been awkward!

No comments: