Saturday, November 28, 2009

So, I never finished the guide. I got through one book and the descriptor was so long I got demoralized a little bit.

In other news, it's been an odd week. I've tried to study a lot, with what feels like very little success. I got some done, but not as much as I've wanted.

So. Last Saturday, I passed my fire attack practical.

Sunday. Went to church. I...don't really remember what happened after that.

Monday. Work.

Tuesday. Work in the morning, then I got sent home early due to labor cuts. Barbarian meeting in the evening. Got me pretty excited about God!

Wednesday. Day off. Slept longer than intended. It threw me off.

Thursday. Thanksgiving. I played the turkey bowl, and my team one! I scored the winning touchdown too...not that I want to brag.

Friday. Black Friday. A long, very interesting 11.5 hours it was.

Today. Day off. Not a whole lot accomplished. Kind of annoying.

Now. Studying...I am a week away from the beginning of finals. Starting to panic a little about all the studying I have to do.

No comments: